Monday, June 13, 2011

B'salama Casablanca

Today is my last day in Morocco. This is a bittersweet feeling. I'm so ready to be back home with family and friends but sad to be leaving the wonderful people I've met here. The last few days have been filled with fun...sushi, packing, church, packing, friends, packing, Gilmore Girls, packing, hena, packing, goodbyes... Now it's on to the next adventure (with a slight detour to Paris along the way!). I look forward to seeing what God has in store for this next phase of life. So many unknowns but in that lies excitement. I would never in my wildest dreams pictured my life turning out the way it has. It is so much better than anything I could have planned for myself! So although my future is unknown, what I do know is that God is good...all the time!

Goodbye Morocco. Thanks for this amazing adventure. You've shown me new sites...new frustrations...new things about myself. I will miss this place and these people but will forever hold these memories in a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment